Primary Missions enables the Terra and Insurgents story-lines. The Early Evacuation at wave 8 (if Terra 1 / Insurgents 1 is not completed) is also enabled.
Secondary Missions enables a variety of optional tasks that players may complete.
Bunker Mode requires the players to defend an Orbital Beacon. Players will revive with a delay based upon their distance from the Orbital Beacon. Bunker Mode can be activated with Primary Missions.
Bunker Mode Revive Information:
- Players drop-pod back in near the Orbital beacon to revive
- Players revive with 400 ammo
- Energy Levels are not reset
- The delay is 30 seconds + 1 second per 4 additional meters away.
Hardcore mode increases EXP gains by 15%, and will spawn certain threats at the start of each wave.
- Mini-blopper wave
Red Storm causes a storm to occasionally rage in the colony. While the storm rages, all players outside of shelter are slowed by 50% and have their armor decrease by 5 per second. Players inside shelter have 15% increased bullet damage.
The storm can occasionally relent, allowing players to temporarily move outside without penalty.
- Slowed by 50% during the Storm
- Armor decreases by 5 per second during the Storm
- Damage is increased by 15% while in buildings
- Increased EXP gain by 15%
Fast Mode causes the game to progress more quickly, and increases the rewards from Evacuation.
- Increases Energy Regeneration
- Reduces enemy health by 10%
- Increases Evacuation EXP by 50%
- Delays Early Evacuation to Wave 11.
- Reduces enemy health by 5%
- Increased EXP gain by 6%
- Notably increased amount of swarmers